Most aggressive fish you've had?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Plecos4596

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just wondering what's the most aggressive fish you've ever had all types of aggression mine was a auratus as far as harassment goes but blunt force and damage would be jack dempsey.

The auratus was the worst as far as harassment goes but the jack dempsey was the worst as far as blunt force and damage goes.

my female kenyi is extremely aggressive and kept alone with some zebra danios and my red devil is brute force aggressive also kept alone

Yeah kenyis are mean fishys Red Devils are crazy there's one at our pet store that attacks the glass if you get close!

Yeah kenyis are mean fishys Red Devils are crazy there's one at our pet store that attacks the glass if you get close!

yeah they are notoriously aggressive but have very pretty colors, she comes right up to the front of the tank whenever i get close. red devils are awesome i just rescued him from some very very poor conditions and he is loving all of the attention i give him, he eats right out of my hand

Probably my red devil. At the lfs it had two JDs and a smaller red devil in a corner of the tank for three weeks. The other red devil was completely shredded but survived. I bought the bigger one. It would attack anything that went past its tank. It was 8-9" second would be my 2-3" salvini. It is the boss of my tank. And third would be my 2.5" red terror.

Wow! My jack dempsey killed 5 fish before I was able to get them out): came in one day to see him with a tail hanging out of his mouth.

It straight up attacked the angel. I tried different techniques to end the aggression and it worked for a while but one day out the blue the macropodus just killed the angel

Buenas aires tetras. Those things are evil! They would eat my feeder guppies before my leaf fish could and they also ate crickets. I suspect they killed one of my young angel fish too.
My african lesf fish will devour feeders like its their last chance to eat but ironically they wont harm anything else and nothing hurts them.

My blue crow tail male betta. He flares at anything and everything. He also hunted down/ate $80 worth of blueberry shrimp.

My blue crow tail male betta. He flares at anything and everything. He also hunted down/ate $80 worth of blueberry shrimp.

I feel for you. My African bumble bee catfish ate over 100 red cherry shrimp while I was on a week long vacation.

Back
Top Bottom