Moving 200 tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmfish

Aquarium Advice Freak
A little about me. Been keeping various size tanks for the last 20 years. I have had success breeding Angelfish and Discus years ago and found it very rewarding, had 25 tanks at that time. Currently I have 90 gallon community tank and a 55 gallon with Discus. I have the opportunity to purchase a wholesale tropical fish business that has been established for 15 years. the business has 200 tanks with 90% being freshwater fish and 10% being salt. I would get all of his current accounts,contacts,delivery van, all his supplies, current live stock and 6 weeks of hands on training. This a dream come true for me. Here is the kicker.
The whole operation has to be moved 30 miles closer to where I live. I have found a suitable location. I just need to negotiate a acceptable rent. The whole operation has to be moved piecemeal as the biz has to continue to run to keep the customers supplied. Any input would be helpful. The move has me a little overwhelmed

Best Regards,
will

Back
Top Bottom