mr86mister's Q from sticky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr86mister

Aquarium Advice FINatic
yay, this sticky is up!!! now that i didnt have to put a post, i currently have a small tank and i am getting a 10 gallon saturday, so any ideas of stocking it(i'm pretty experienced with fish) i'm looking for more of an aggressive or semi-aggressive tank and want to have interesting fish....e.g. dwarf puffer fish

teach me teach me! :D

*Pulled from the sticky by Menagerie and this Q is being answered in another thread.
~Menagerie

mr86mister said:
yay, this sticky is up!!! now that i didnt have to put a post, i currently have a small tank and i am getting a 10 gallon saturday, so any ideas of stocking it(i'm pretty experienced with fish) i'm looking for more of an aggressive or semi-aggressive tank and want to have interesting fish....e.g. dwarf puffer fish

teach me teach me! :D

please start a new thread for your 10 gallon.. :D

to make everyone happy...LOL....

i'm getting a 10 gallon and i plan on putting a Penguin 150 w/ bio-wheel, gravel, the pH of my waters from around here usually stay at the 7.5-7.8 range and i am interested in a semi-aggressive and aggressive tank...i do like the dwarf cichlids and dwarf puffer fish will they go well together

(i hope i'm answering this sticky correctly :oops: )

mr86mister, what you should do is to take the questions that are asked on the sticky and make your own post in the Getting Started forum answering these questions in a new thread and not in this sticky. That way people can hlep you.

ohhhhhhhh....i get it now, i apologize....its my first sticky, i was trying to understand what it meant.....but now it all makes sense.....thank you jersysman :D

Back
Top Bottom