MTS strikes again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jacca

Aquarium Advice Freak
About a week ago I was looking through craigslist on my iPhone like I do every day and I saw an ad for a 55 gallon. They didn't say it was a 55 just listed the dimensions and a picture of it and the stand. Since I have 2 55's I knew what it was by the dimensions. They didn't have a price just said make offer. So I sent them a text and told them I would give them $50, they texted me back today and said that if they don't get another offer by Monday they would take it. I don't really need another 55 but if I get it I am sure I will find something to put in it. As long as the wife doesn't kill me first.

Ahhh!! I just found a 55gal on CL for $40 last night!!!! Waiting to hear back from the guy....and theres a yard sale next weekend listed on CL that features 'multiple fish tanks & equipement'....my husband is going to FREAK!!!!

it's a sickness, it really is. hehe. i check craigeslist all the time, but i have no idea where i would put another tank.

Well I think I got burned on my deal. I told the people I would meet them at 3:00 yesterday, drove 30 miles to meet them nobody there and no response to my phone calls.

Kinda made me mad but everything happens for a reason. Maybe a better deal will come along.

Back
Top Bottom