Multiple fish tanks management app?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LizG

Aquarium Advice Regular
Which app do you use to keep track of water test values on your tanks, fish you have, etc? Pros and cons?

I have been using one that is Ok. I am not blown away by it, and it certainly could use some tweaking. But it does graph your water quality over time. So that's nice. But like I said, it does lack a few features. It's the AquaPlanner, pro version. Definitely better than paper......

I'm hoping there is a great one out there that is more complete. Any suggestions?

Which app do you use to keep track of water test values on your tanks, fish you have, etc? Pros and cons?

I have been using one that is Ok. I am not blown away by it, and it certainly could use some tweaking. But it does graph your water quality over time. So that's nice. But like I said, it does lack a few features. It's the AquaPlanner, pro version. Definitely better than paper......

I'm hoping there is a great one out there that is more complete. Any suggestions?

I use dry erase boards, one for each tank. None of the apps that I've seen without an aquarium controller ever did what I wanted them to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom