must resist....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Believe it or not...I have successfully resisted the urge to get a 3rd aquarium for almost 2 months now! But don't get too proud of me...it's just because I can't decide what size I want....:)

I just tell myself NO because I know I'll lose control. It's the same reason I don't own a ninja motorcycle, because I would kill myself going 150 mph downtown. If I let myself, I'd end up with a big 125 gal saltwater and a 55 gal cichlid tank. I just don't allow myself to because I can't REALLY afford it...

Paul

well... $3.75 to save a betta vs. however much money it'd cost for those tanks is a little different. Actually, I'm saving up money right now for my "big" tank...

yay!! what is he/she like menagerie??? I've absolutly fallen in love with female bettas, prolly never have a tank without them again (unless they'll get eaten by the other inhabitants)

actually, one of the girls I picked up at walmart has the crown-tail look. I dont think she is a "pure ct" but she does look really neat. I also saw some when I was searching on aqua-bid for fun one night. really pretty girls!

nope :( my friend's digi camera that I was gonna use isn't charged PLUS he lost the cord...grr... Ah well, hopefully soon I'll get pics to you guys, I really want everyone to see my girls, they are really awesome :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom