My 2 day old Platy's :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ccross

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Got them all moved into their 5 gallon tank to grow. They already eat like pigs and I think i am going to need to clean the tank daily. But they all seem happy and healthy!

the more you clean the tank, the better the water conditions will be and the faster they will grow ... feed 3-4x a day :)

oh and congratulations! !!

the more you clean the tank, the better the water conditions will be and the faster they will grow ... feed 3-4x a day :)

oh and congratulations! !!

All i have is flake food right now. Are they big enough to pick at some cucumber yet?

just grind up the flakes really well between your fingers.

I don't think they are big enough yet.. I would wait a few weeks. but cucumbers might be okay.. because fry pick at sponge filter and a cucumber might be kind of the same.. I'm really not sure. im am careful now because a few months ago I killed one of mu fry by feeding veggies to soon .. he chocked on a piece of pea that was to big for him

just grind up the flakes really well between your fingers.

I don't think they are big enough yet.. I would wait a few weeks. but cucumbers might be okay.. because fry pick at sponge filter and a cucumber might be kind of the same.. I'm really not sure. im am careful now because a few months ago I killed one of mu fry by feeding veggies to soon .. he chocked on a piece of pea that was to big for him

I'll stick to flake. I gotta go get something better because the only flak I have is goldfish flake. I will be getting some regular tropical flake today tho.

gold fish flakes are fine.. IMO. try to pick up some fry food.. the little pouch lasts forever ..

All i have is a walmart to by fish food at right now. The next closest is at least 30 miles away. So I gotta stick with what they have.

Back
Top Bottom