My 30 gal build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
more pics! theyre better this time!!!

Attachments

• DSC01355.jpg
    DSC01355.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC01352.jpg
    DSC01352.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC01348.jpg
    DSC01348.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC01346.jpg
    DSC01346.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 90
Ya, as of the compatibility chart you can keep gouramis in your tank. Bytheway i am a newbie to this hobby. It is better that you enquire this with someone else too. :)

Well then welcome to the thread! I was almost sure that they were but i wasjust making sure. Thanks. I'm guessing you do saltwater?

from, Adam

Haha sorry I did mean freshwater. That is what I began with. It is really fun to see what you can do with it. I used to breed mollies in it. It did have algae problems though.. If you keep up with maintenance it is tons of fun. Good luck

from, Adam

arangarajan93 said:
With what fish mollies are compatible?!. And thanks for the suggestion.

Pretty much anything except cichlids lol. Tetras, platies, gouramis, angels, danios, guppies, cories, etc. The list goes on and on and on. They can even be acclimated to saltwater which adds to the list.

from, Adam

You need to get a dwarf gourami! Those are awesome!! Not from Petco though..... Go to a lfs for that.

mfdrookie516 said:
Don't forget that angels are cichlids ;)

Crap, your right haha I forgot. Plus I bet they'd be okay with rams or something.

from, Adam

George9 said:
You need to get a dwarf gourami! Those are awesome!! Not from Petco though..... Go to a lfs for that.

I might do that but I'm probably gonna buy more guppies first,

from, Adam

I have 2 right now but their not pairing up whatsoever. They stay on opposite sides of the tank. My 3 mollies are paired though. The two stay In one corner. The other just swims with the male guppy. My gourami hangs out with the pleco all the time.

from, Adam

I just put it together and everything is working well. I know need more light timers but it looks great. Moonlight is looking nice too. Now I have more of a reason to buy more colorful fish. ;) pics will be on their way soon.

from, Adam

Back
Top Bottom