My 30g stick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Makavelli02

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just stocked my 30g with some fish. 12 neon tetras, 2 green corey cats, 1 larg bristel-nose pleco, 1 golden dojo loach and a crown tail betta. Is this good for now?

The loach was already in the tank. The tank has been running since December. It used to house my 3 oscars ( until my 75 was set up) . So it is already cycled. I also had a common pleco in there until today also moved to the 75. Lfs told me that stock was what they recommended .

Oh okay. Well I'd add one more green Cory to the tank. The crowntail betta is what I'm worried about. Bettas sometimes get overwhelmed by a lot of movement(neon tetras). Good job on the bushynose pleco.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for the advice. Now i was also worried with the betta i thought they were agressive fish. But the rep told me no it would do great. This tank has 2 filters both rated at 200gph and a power head rated at 150gph. Could i get another kind of corey i like the albinos and the pandas but they were out of them? Also i discoverd after i got them home that one of the coreys is missing one side fin completly and the other is just a stub. It acks just fin but it kinda worries me.

Is that cory eating?
The betta really doesn't like a lot of flow, it freaks it out, they also get tired really fast and like to lay down on a soft surface like silk fake plants. I would add one more green Cory, and the. Add 3 of another that you like. Corries like to school with their own kind

Sent from my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom