My API Kit : A Love Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I live in a dorm. I wish I lived in an apartment. It would be considerably quiter and less people banging on my door because they were drunk/high and were in the wrong building at four in the morning when I have an eight am class to wake up to... sorry for the ramble.

I live in a dorm. I wish I lived in an apartment. It would be considerably quiter and less people banging on my door because they were drunk/high and were in the wrong building at four in the morning when I have an eight am class to wake up to... sorry for the ramble.

Ahhhhh...gotcha. I remember the dorm days! I went to New York's Hofstra and Adelphi Universities, ultimately graduating from Adelphi in 1996...

Do you have any pics of your tank setup(s)?

I don't have a digital camera and my phone pictures suck. I tried sending pics to my e-mail, but they are all blurry. I want to put them up though! I might try borrowing someone's camera for a bit one day.

Yea. I'm lame and far behind in technology. I believe I'm the only eighteen year old who doesn't have a Facebook and didn't get an Ipod until a few months ago (from my brother).

Well, I'm a decrepid old !@$!% compared to you at 37 -- I don't get into Facebook or any of that nonsense, but my wife does...:rolleyes:

Well, I would say that since you have nitrates, and they are below 40ppm, you're good to go! :D

Really? Awesome! I'm so excited. I was going to go with a friend and my roommate to get some plants and plot out what to stock with. Now I get to actually purchase. Yay! Thank you a bunch everyone.

Back
Top Bottom