My bala....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
For those who remember me going through my ordeal with my bala and pop-eye, well he's doing awsome in my new tank and I got a couple new pics of him to show. He's just over 6 inches.

bala1.jpg

bala2.jpg

speaking of fish getting better.......
my 4 yr old 6 inche pictus catfish got really bad cloady/red eyes. put her in my quarentine tank, and melafix 'er, and month later she's back in the 90g, and her husband(ones bigger and ones smaller, so i assume they are a pair) It was soo cute as they totally missed eachother!!! rubbing eachother, kissing...... it was sooo cute!!!!!! now a few hours later, they are scanning the bottom together for silver dollar eggs/fry!!!! :) i'm so happy

That's awesome! Mine isn't that big yet. How long ago did you get it and about what size was it?

Well, tonight I was in the middle of feeding my eels bloodworms, and my bala just decided to get me. Came next to me to the surface, and splashed water in my face, lol. And I thought he was just going to taunt my cat, but now he's taunting me, lol.

It's funny when he taunts the cat. He moves rapidly back and forth on one side of the tank to get the cat's attention, and when she goes for him, he zips to the other side of the tank and taunts some more. When she goes to the other side to try to catch him, he zips to the other side again saying, neener, neener, neener, you can't catch me, lol. And he seems to do it on purpose too to get her attention. And they say fish aren't smart? lol.

Back
Top Bottom