My betta, Tigris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr.waffles1842

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So i was hoping to post pics of my betta, Tigris, a gift from my favorite store employee he let me pick one for free. shes very pretty.

mr.waffles1842 said:
it sucks cause she was a gift. plus i ordered a snail for her new tank, and it just came in today.

Aww that's too bad about your fish. It's always tough. You could watch the snail and it might cheer you up.

I don't mean to be empty hearted.. but that's probably why he let you have one for free. :/ I'm sorry.

Heck if i know what caused it! I didnt know anything was wrong with her! FYI, i picked her out! The only problem i could see was her bloated stomach. that was going down. water params are fine. if you can find a way to bring her back, im listening!

It could have been anything from the sounds of it. No stores take care of bettas like they should, not even LFS's, much less big box stores. There are so many problems that could have caused this with no real symptoms.

Still sorry for your loss. :(

I was devastated when my boy of 6 years died of natural causes.

+1 Aqua, we are really sorry for your loss mr.waffles. I know it is hard to lose a fish once you get attached to it. But no reason to bite somebody's head off.

Youre... you're right. im sorry aqua. can you forgive me. i spend too much time dwelling on the past. lol, im addicted to fish.

Yes, I lost my betta today, too. His name was "Curious", and I was outside carving a piece of driftwood for him, making lots of caves and hidey-holes in it special for him.....and I came in for lunch and he was gone....

Back
Top Bottom