my blue rams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jpchin

Aquarium Advice FINatic
just wanted to post some pics of my blue rams. although it looks like the same fish these are pictures of both my rams:fish1:

Cool looking fishies! :)

As for the higher temp=more color...IDK, my temp is 84 all the time because it gets super hot in the afternoon and they stay teh same...

my temp is 80. i feed live black worms 3x week. i think that helps with the health of the fish and maybe the color

Ah yes, live food always stimulates fish and makes them more colorful. I can't find any here, but I'm fine with frozen bloodworms. :)

yes i'm lucky enough to live only about 1/2 hour away from the store "that fish place, that pet place" in lancaster, pa. they have so many fish and aquariums and all the stuff in between. they say they are the largest fish retailer in the country. their fish room rocks! anyway ,that's where i get the worms. all my fish love them. have 7 dwarf gourami's and they go crazy when they just smell the worms.:fish2:

Back
Top Bottom