My catfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Synodontis multipunctatus is the cuckoo catfish, S. decorus is a different fish altogether, and grows much larger.

That second picture looks more like a S. Petricola than a S. Decorus. Below is Decorus they are similar but decorous has more strips than spots.

Attachments

• image-2697364704.jpg
    image-2697364704.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 64
Hmmmm that's a much better picture than I have.The guy in the shop told me the sort of synodontis but I agree with you that it's not decorus.However I'm not sure it's petricola either.What is this fish?

Definately not the cuckoo I have one of those too so maybe your right.He's out swimming day and night.Round and round the big piece of bogwood I have in there.

Went to 3 different pet stores, they don't have these and cannot special order. Any ideas? I do have a PetGoods and a Petland that I didn't check. I gave up after those 3.

I have 2 1.5" juvies available now and 6 small fry that were only released about a month ago. The fry need to grow out a bit more before they'll be big enough to ship. I sell them for $10/each + shipping, Priority Mail w/72 hour heat pack to NY would be $10.
They aren't often available in pet shops; my lfs sells them for $30/each when they do have a few.

Back
Top Bottom