My Comedy of Errors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rokuzachi

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I decided to rearrange my living space, which involved moving my 56g tank.

This seemed like a great idea, until...

- The new position of my tank does not allow my AC 110 to fit on the back of it.

- The new position of my tank does not allow me to suspend my T5HO fixture above it due to the metal support beams that are there. I've drilled six different holes, and can't find a spot to get through.

Man, I feel really dumb right now. My fish probably think I'm dumb too as they stare at their former home from across the room in a much smaller, supposed-to-only-be-there-for-a-day home.

Wow, that sounds like lots of fun. Moving tanks is always fun. Perhaps a little planning would be in order before the next move? I'm only kidding of course.

Hehe yea... the thought that I'd run into metal supports didn't even occur to me, since I completely missed them before. The filter not fitting is a consequence of my roommate wanting the tank up against the wall as much as possible so it didn't stick out as far, so it was hung on the side instead in the old arrangement. I don't think I even checked to see if the AC110 would fit on the back before, since I knew it was destined for the side.

Back
Top Bottom