my expierance at the pet store today.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and i agreed with you.
and considering this is one of the first times i have seen then even ask is the point.
there selling fish to anyone and everyone.
they have labels up that arent even right.
thats mostly what made me mad. is the one time that it was ok they decide to ask and say no to act like they are actually doing it right for once. when ever they try to help anyone they give the wrong information.
like the as many lake malawi cichids as inches in the tank. when these fish apparently grow big. this was info they gave to him and kept letting him buy as many fish as possible. but he would only listen to them and not me.
i was trying to vent about how they can go contradict themselves and say yes to the most stupidest things and no to the most normal.
i must have misinturpeted everything you said and im sorry.
i just guess im having a bad day.
and that didnt help.

I understood your frustration right from the beginning, their advice is definitely inconsistent with their practice.

Perhaps if the inconsistency in their practice was delved into as you did above, assumptions about your experience and what you were trying to convey wouldn't have strayed so far off course.

Jchillin said:
In your case, it wasn't properly applied but it was an attempt.

Let's hope they do it properly in the future.

Back
Top Bottom