My family (( Insane amount of pictures ))

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anndd..

Attachments

• fishie_126.jpg
    fishie_126.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 238
  • tank_168.jpg
    tank_168.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 242
  • mooch.jpg
    mooch.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 159
e.e I said I went overboard didnt I?

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 34
  • meanie.jpg
    meanie.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 229
  • tongue.jpg
    tongue.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 222
Nice fish....and that strangely tatty wig with the eyeball that you are holding, too. :wink:

Points for the clever and studious self-portrait.....I can just imagine what pics you didn't post. :lol:

Your tank has really come along Rach. Nice job. And yes, the doggy an self portrait are nice as well. :D

fishie_126.jpg

what fish is that (top left)??
the purple is very pretty !!

tank_168.jpg

what filter is that ??
and how big is your tank??

lol Which fish? Top pic looks like two black skirt tetras. Bottom pic looks like a sword tail, a micky mouse platy and a black skirt tetra. And the pic on the right are two cory cats.

Fluff said:
lol Which fish? Looks like a sword tail, a micky mouse platy and a black skirt tetra. And the fish on the right are two cory cats.

whoops

the purple fish - top left

Sorry, I realized that you said top left and you posted while I was editing. The top pic is of two black skirts. I don't see a purple fish.

Its a ten gallon with a..Uh...lemme go check
~ returns ten minutes later ~ A aquatech, My bioload is a little big, the inhabitants being
2 black skirted tetras
3 molly fry
1 mickeymouse platy
1 mickeymouse swordtail platy hybrid
2 spotted cories
1 emerald catfish.
Therefore, I do waterchanges a little more then i would if it wasnt so overstocked :oops:
Yeah, thats my puppy dog mooch, hes a yorkie ^^;

Back
Top Bottom