My First Real Effort - My Son's 10 Gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatoeSc

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This is my first real effort in this hobby. Once I learned a few secrets, I've really learned to love this. I've never really taken to any "hobbies" before, but I have learned that fish aren't pets - they are definitely a hobby! This is my first shot at posting pics, so if this results in failure, I'll try again later.

Beautiful Young Dalmatian Mollys - Total of 5 of these guys
71897-albums11101-picture48078.jpg

African Dwarf Frog - We have two of these guys, and they are great fun to watch.
71897-albums11101-picture48077.jpg

Red Wag Sword Tails - These are my favorite. I think these guys are beautiful. We have 1 male and 2 females in the tank to keep everyone happy. I'm amazed at how quickly this guys sword grows!
71897-albums11101-picture48080.jpg

Cool pics! Just to let you know that the swordtails and mollies should be in a 30g.

Very cool! I used to have a tropical tank like that with mollies, swordtails, guppies, you know, the ones you get at petsmart. Man there were babies all the time! Watch out for that- your going to have lots of babies. I like your swordtails but my velvet wags didnt look anything like that...those look like twin bar velvet wags or something

Yeah, I'm looking at about a 36 gallon bowfront in the near future. For now, I think they're all happy, though.

Petsmart/petco has them as red velvet swordtails, very pretty I've got a couple. Red wag swordtails would have a lot more black on the tail. Glad you're looking at a bigger tank, more space = more fun!

Back
Top Bottom