My First Set Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This hobby is my addiction, I can't help myself and I hope that when I have a house it's full of fish!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh...
What are the pink neon fish in there? Are those glowfish?????

Guys, I hv to admit that when I bought the fishes, I dun even knew the names!!!!! I bought it cos it looks nice... I need to improve on that. Will try and update you guys my stock very soon. Sorry guys... 

JarJarDoink said:
Guys, I hv to admit that when I bought the fishes, I dun even knew the names!!!!! I bought it cos it looks nice... I need to improve on that. Will try and update you guys my stock very soon. Sorry guys... 

No worries, maybe if you gave us some pictures we could help you ID the fish :)

That will be great!!!!! But can only do it tomorrow or the day after... Now its 0053hrs in Singapore... Hehehehe

Hi, you said you were looking for a good deal on a bigger tank? Idk where you are but if you have a petco near you they are having a 1$ a gallon sale. I upgraded the other day. Hope this information is applicable.

I am from Singapore... Kinda difficult to find a good place that sells aquarium stuffs here....

Finally, I managed to get help to ID the fishes in my tank! So here it goes...

My Stocks;
4 Glowfish
4 Red Eye Tetra
2 Guppy
2 Black Neon Tetra
2 Gold Barb
2 Julii Cory Catfish
1 Pleco

Hehehehe.....

My another tank will be as follows;

My Stocks;

4 Dwarfs Gourami