My fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
are okay.

But its SNOWING! its SNOWING IN TEXAS!

Happy Valentines everyone. My fish say happy Valentines day, too

I hope the snow doesn't mess up my valentines day plans cuz we planned on going to the Dallas Aquarium.

See, this post is aquarium related =oP

Anyways, happy valentines! Tell ur fish you love em

Denton huh? Now this isnt the first time it has snowed in Denton. Last few years I know Dallas has got some snow, even got snowed in in Dallas once. Hey at least it isnt Amarillo...they always get snow. Happy V-day anyway.

Yep....it IS snowing here. Looks like we've got an accumulation of about an inch or so and it is still coming down. lyquidphyre....the roads look pretty good here in Garland, even the side streets, so you shouldn't have any problems getting to the Aquarium.

Do you get excited when it snows? Cuz we only see snow for like 3 days once a year. I hear the roads are only wet =o)

snow valentines

I get excited...but not in a good way..
Here in rainy Seattle, people drive like panicked rats..snow? Don't even get me started...... and I am actually in the Capitol....it's worse.

This year has been so cold and miserable I have started thinking "Am I sure I want to live here permenent?" I can handle rain...even everyday. Cold sleety rain on a daily basis is getting O-L-D fast.I have to be able to go outside without bundling up for the ice age! The only thing keeping me from bolting is many long time residents are also soured about this year like it isn't the norm.

My kids made me some pancakes..so it aint all bad (long as I don't peek in the kitchen)

My daughter is out in the back yard building a snowman as we speak. I grew up in Germany so I don't get as thrilled with snow as most 'native' Texans....but I've been here for 34 years now and I do enjoy seeing snow every so often. It sure is pretty outside!

Here in Georgia, we anticipate snow/rain mix tomorrow. We have not yet had snow this year this far south of Atlanta, so it would be our first.

Yes snow would be nice. We had flurries last week but thats all. Nice to see another Georgian. :D

NO snow here yet this year(knock on wood).
Just a MAJOR ice storm that left over 150,000 people without electricity for a few days.

Well I am in Canada any of you folks are more than welcome to come up here and help yourselves to as much snow as you like. I liked it as a kid, but I despise it now. 3.4 feet in the front yard. I long to see my green green grass....and then it s that darn grass cutting time......Hard to keep us canucks happy. :lol:

A centimeter or so here in Calgary. My friends are driving up from Idaho (11 hours on a GOOD day). I can't wait to see them, I just hope they're driving carefully!

Lucky you! We still have a foot & a half up in Edmonton, and there's more coming down. I'd love to trade our winter with Seattle or Texas any time.

Happy V. Day anyway!

I think it snowed here where I live once......they shut the school down for like .0025 inches of "snow" on the ground..looked more like frost. But thats the gulf for you.

Back
Top Bottom