My fish keep disappearing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
I lost a little cory catfish the other day and now I'm missing a HUGE crowntailed betta.... The tank was like 3-4" lower than it should've been because I took the rocks out so there's no way in heck that betta could've jumped out.....I looked everywhere around the tank and such and it's just missing! I have nothing in my tank big enough to eat it so I don't know what the heck! I haven't found bones or anything he's just missing ...and if anything ate the cory wouldn't it have died or choked or something?? @__@....this is turning out like my 5" CAE that went missing and later on I had to take everything out of my room to do new floors and i STILL couldn't find it..... -____- the case of the missing fish will never cease I tell you!

do you have any hollow decorations ? I had a betta wiggle his way under one once - he got lost inside the thing. I NEVER use hollow decorations anymore because of that experience - it was NOT pretty when I found him :(

There is absolutely no decorations in my tank right now @__@ and now I just found a dead cory catfish and one of my OTHER male bettas is missing >___<

I'm sorry for the loss of your cory. Until anything else turns up deceased, I will keep my fingers crossed for you and the fishies.

It seems you have a Bermuda Triangle tank there. :?

@__@ The filter would've taken skill because it was above the water line and my betta had a bad eye after it had pop-eye and then another betta bit it, tearing it open... a lotta skill >.<

It is like the burmuda triangle right now! I had a random betta death the other day, i have a goldfish with a weird discolored spot with slightly raised scales in the spot, a really sick betta, and missing fish... T__T My 20 gal's a mess.

I have one in the main part of the tank but I have (haD) three in breeding cages so that they'd be in warm water. During the spring and summer I put them in smaller containers because they don't get too cold, but my room is freezing in the winter. I now only have one in the tank and one in a totally seperate tank (with my only female betta) and one's in isolation for being sick.

--Update--

I found my recent missing male (not the crowntailed) and he's dead and chewed up. X.x

Back
Top Bottom