Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-01-2007, 07:47 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

My Fish May Be Coming Home!!!

The 46 gallon bow tank in my signature is currently where I work. The owner of the company got it for me (and another tank for my boss) after we moved into new offices because we were losing our windows and he fealt bad (fine with me, I'd rather have the fish!). Now they're closing on a piece of land up the road from where we are now so they can design and build a new facility. With this move we may not have room in our new office for our fish tanks so I may be able to bring the tank home. The owner's son (president of the company) has already hinted that we may have to lose the tanks. So, my boss and I are going to talk to the owner of the company to see if we can buy the tanks off of him at a decent price. We're both hoping that he'll just give them to us because otherwise he'd have to rehome the fish and move the tanks himself which we don't see him wanting to do. At first I was upset when I heard the news of us losing the tanks, but once I realized I may be able to bring it home, my attitude completely changed!! I don't know when my boss is planning on talking to him about it, but I'll definitely post an update once there is one.

Old 03-01-2007, 07:48 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Congratulations!

MSU Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:05 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tell the owner you can move it on overtime. Then move it very slowly and get enough money to buy an evern bigger tank.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:28 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to Mosaic
It was very nice of them to get you a tank. And a 46 at that! Good luck, hopefully it works out.

55g: (Mostly) African riverine species: Alestes Chaperi, breeding pair of Kribs, and rhino pleco
30g: Newly established reef tank
10g: Planted but fishless
5g: Unplanted with various snail species
2.5g: Heavily planted with betta.
Mosaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:39 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to tropicfishman
SWEET!!! let us know if ya get it!! what kind of fish are in it? is it planted or anything?

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com