Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-24-2006, 10:37 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to tropicfishman
my fish never learn, the shark means bussiness

I bragged abotu how all my fish got along for so long with each other, well now its coming back to bite me in the rear, my red tail shark, who I love and will never get rid of or move out of this tank, has developed quite the little bratty attitude, at first I thought it was him being a jerk, until I was watching my fish for an hour tonight, the other fish ( tiger barbs, mollies, danios, clown loach, and a snail ) agg this behavior on. My shark has a little ceramic cave that has always been his and always will be, but these other fish keep trying to get in there with him, its not that big, its the plastic stump with silk plants you see at walmart for 8 bucks, and of course he chases them across the tank only to come back to find more in there, they never learn, the saddest thing to watch is him chase the snail out, he eventully gives up because its so slow and bulky lol god help my fish, I love em

Old 06-24-2006, 10:41 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to hc8719 Send a message via MSN to hc8719
some fish really feel safe hiding, i'd reccomend buying another hiding spot

Old 06-24-2006, 10:48 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic

mine was fine for a while, and then he just went nuts. Keep an eye on him.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:10 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to tropicfishman
I have been, and I have nothing but hiding spots in the tank lol I went to the point for each species to have its own little domains
Old 06-25-2006, 12:24 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via ICQ to Lonewolfblue Send a message via Yahoo to Lonewolfblue
That's why I put 2 caves in my tank, as well as the coverage given by driftwood. My red tail shares the cave on the left with a bunch of cories that just ignore him, lol. The other bunch of cories are in the other cave, lol. And if you thought that all the same cories would be in one cave? lol. Nope. Each cave has some of each cory, lol, green, julii, and panda, lol. They get along so well. lol. But my red tail does have an attitude, lol. Doesn't like the BN plecos or the sailfin, lol. The sailfin is so big he just bullies his way, lol. But the poor BN's get chased, lol. Love the fun... lol

Tags
shark

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com