my fish never learn, the shark means bussiness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
I bragged abotu how all my fish got along for so long with each other, well now its coming back to bite me in the rear, my red tail shark, who I love and will never get rid of or move out of this tank, has developed quite the little bratty attitude, at first I thought it was him being a jerk, until I was watching my fish for an hour tonight, the other fish ( tiger barbs, mollies, danios, clown loach, and a snail ) agg this behavior on. My shark has a little ceramic cave that has always been his and always will be, but these other fish keep trying to get in there with him, its not that big, its the plastic stump with silk plants you see at walmart for 8 bucks, and of course he chases them across the tank only to come back to find more in there, they never learn, the saddest thing to watch is him chase the snail out, he eventully gives up because its so slow and bulky lol god help my fish, I love em

I have been, and I have nothing but hiding spots in the tank lol I went to the point for each species to have its own little domains

That's why I put 2 caves in my tank, as well as the coverage given by driftwood. My red tail shares the cave on the left with a bunch of cories that just ignore him, lol. The other bunch of cories are in the other cave, lol. And if you thought that all the same cories would be in one cave? lol. Nope. Each cave has some of each cory, lol, green, julii, and panda, lol. They get along so well. lol. But my red tail does have an attitude, lol. Doesn't like the BN plecos or the sailfin, lol. The sailfin is so big he just bullies his way, lol. But the poor BN's get chased, lol. Love the fun... lol

Back
Top Bottom