My fish Plan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, my top priority is to keep them happy. With luck, my friend will take them tomorrow. My brother WAS thinking of getting danios. We'll both be happy then!

I've been studying up on neons, and they seem to be very dainty. They eveen have their own disease! Should i get glolights instead?

Neons can be touch and go sometimes. Some people really like them and others haven't had much luck with them.

I have had zero luck with neons but I never lost a cardinal glowlights are cool too I also have a school of them another cool fish to look up is glofish it's a trademarked fish man made without dyes or anything check them out I believe they started out as a zebra danio tell me what you think

Glofish are genetically modified zebra danios.

Glowlight tetras are active, stay relatively small, are brightly colored, and fun to keep. You can't go wrong there IMO. It's much easier to find healthy glowlights than neons IMO.

+1 and the glofish don't last long because of there genetic mutation their metablosim is accelerated so they need to eat much more to remain healthy. Everyone I have had eventually got a kink in it (looked bent) and then died a few days later.

Just a thought I really like them ours are still healthy but little pigs but if neons are what you want I'd go with cardinals almost the same just a little bigger and way hardier IMO

Yes they are awesome just make sure your water isn't to hard they like softer water and are more sensitive to water parameters then some fish.

mr.waffles1842 said:
Can anyone tell me which is better?!

I recommend you glofish. they are active, top swimmers, easy to look.
I love rummynose tetras, but they are more a bottom swimmers and a little shy.

Back
Top Bottom