My Fish Tank the movie(yes again lol)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
I gots me new camera and it gives better pictures. Sorry for the blind-ness it was sunset and the it's making the tank brighter than it normally is PLUS I got new lights YES! And sorry for the mispelling of a word or two and the fact one line you can't read but...oh well lol it's not that important X3 >__> and no picking on me or my fishies(especially Sky who is being stressed out because she can't get her reflection)! *hides*

http://hieiluva89.hostanime.com/media/fisshhhh.wmv

That was great! The mollies seem to ham it up for the camera. I only saw one ADF...guess the others are too shy. And I'm glad you found homes for the fish that weren't going to work in that tank long-term.

It's a 20 gal long. He's not my fish, he's my friends lol

QTOFFER said:
That was great! The mollies seem to ham it up for the camera. I only saw one ADF...guess the others are too shy. And I'm glad you found homes for the fish that weren't going to work in that tank long-term.

Yeah they do....they're like...O__O she's watching us....don't move...

My ADFs are hiding under the big plants I got now. The first two videos I did I found at least 3 of them but Casper didn't want to come out and then when I made this one I only found the one lol

>__< Actually most of my mollies are at school ^^; They're actually finding homes by being there too... they're like on advertisment

Thanks for the comments everyone ^^

BTW Rose (my dinosaur eel) IS evil...she has this like insane thing where she loves to tear up my male betta fish by ripping around with their fins. I caught her once and yelled at her and she dropped him... but then she actually killed my breeding male(which was the same one I caught her for) the other day because he was out and about instead of in his thingy(must've jumped out). She didnt' eat him or anything, she just tore up his fins and he must've died from that or just stress or shock...Thus is why my male bettas (besides the reason they'd fight) are in the containers X.x I think she ate my last neon tetra too @____@ ^^; other than that she's a good fishy....

cool i make music like that sorta, more like pink floyd stuff ya kow, all instruemntal, trippy guitars and keyboards, if ya have any messengers or an email i 'll send you a file of our first song

Yeah I know...but the 10 gal hood only takes incandescent bulbs...I couldn't find any flourescent of the mini bulbs....T.T

the color temp of lights, are set on camera, the videographer did not setup the right temp in camera for the right indoor lighting nor did a white balance. the camera was setup for 5600k outdoor temp lighting with a white balance set at about 87% and no nd filter added while filming indoors so that made the yellowish tint not only upon what the light exposed but also the background walls etc. so to video indoors with a white balance of 100% and color temp of 3200k, you would need to place a color temp gel of full or half blue covering the window thus transforming light coming thru the outside of 5600k to 3200k. if it is not a CTB then it is a CTO

Back
Top Bottom