My Fishies and Planning for the Future

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kadoozey

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
0706151900-02.jpg
This is my Betta, Winston, living with his new Gold Mystery Snail friend in, unfortunately, a 3ish gallon bowl with an anubias plant.

0706151905-00.jpg
Hiding all the way in the back and highlighted by the vertical green stripe on my wall is Marlo, the camera shy Rainbow Shark. He is currently living with two Blue Mystery Snails in a 10 gallon tank and some plastic plants.

I inherited Marlo from our neighbors and Winston was a gift from my girlfriend.

I also have a 30 gallon tank sitting in the garage, waiting patiently for me to put some fish in it, but it will take some convincing from my mother for me to be able to set it up.

It is my plan to move the Rainbow Shark to the 30 gallon along with some tiger barbs and some other fish (suggestions are greatly appreciated), and to replace his rainbow colored rocks with some dark sand and perhaps some living plants.

If I can convince my loving mother to let me move the shark to the 30 gallon, that frees up the 10 gallon for my Betta and some Bristlenose Pleco or some other bottom feeder like Kuhli Loaches or Otos, along with some other fish (again, suggestions greatly appreciated). In the betta tank I would definitely like to have some kind of live plants growing like the anubias I already have.

I also think I would like to have some cherry or amano shrimp somewhere, but it is not important.

I look forward to feedback on how y'all feel about my current set up and future plans, because I am super excited about these fish! :dance:

I saw some Golden Wonder Killifish that caught my eye while checking out the pet stores today, are they compatible with my fish?

Back
Top Bottom