My Fluval Roma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea im just patiently waiting for things like that to happen. Ive upped my dose of iron, potassium and phosphorus slightly. Seeing as there are now more plants of non green colour. Dunno if that is the right thing to do

I think your doing the right things.

Thanks. I want to get a cannister filter next to get the internal eye sore of a filter out of my tank. Then i will be happy. Any recommendations? Its a 90litre tank. Id also like to remove my 2 blue dwarf gourami and 2 honey gourami and up my school of neon tetras. Maybe even add a different school of tetras. Rummy nose tetras maybe

I keep 9 cardinal tetra 9 rummynose tetra a pair of bolivian rams 5 corydoras a pair of apistogramma 3 dwarf chain loach and 6 algae eating shrimp in a fluval roma 240.

Well ive got the above mentioned gourami, 6 neon tetras, 5 cherry barbs, 9 green rasboras, 6 pygmy corys, 1 amano shrimp and 8 cherry shrimp

Id love to increase my school of neons. My girlfriend would never let me get rid of the gourami tho lol

Right new pressurised co2 installed. Few things i have noticed, can somebody clear these up please?

1) water seems cloudy/hazy now. Even after co2 has switched off. Any thoughts??

2) drop checker was registering green, yet fish were all up at the water surface. I assume they were gasping for o2? I switched co2 off and upped by bubbler to create more surface agitation. Any ideas??

3) my pH normally hovers around 7.6. After 2 days of co2 its down to 6.6. Is this ok??

Back
Top Bottom