My guppy has pink spot appeared on him never seen this before ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

naomijaywebb

Aquarium Advice Regular
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397666151.662328.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397666204.736806.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397666235.362945.jpg. Tried to get a good picture but no sure if anyone will be able to see it or no what this is , I'm abit concerned as he has never had this on him and I've had him since the week before valentines day , really hope someone can help

Looks like a scrape daily 20% water changes and soaking his food in garlic guard or fresh pressed garlic juice will help. I had a guppy get himself stuck in a small hole in driftwood and he had the same type of mark on his body and in a months time you could not tell he had it.

Looks like a scrape daily 20% water changes and soaking his food in garlic guard or fresh pressed garlic juice will help. I had a guppy get himself stuck in a small hole in driftwood and he had the same type of mark on his body and in a months time you could not tell he had it.

Thanks for your comment , our driftwood hasn't really got any small holes it's quiet open but do u still think this could be the problem , my partner is doing a water change right now , really hope he gets better :(

Mine looked like it was open to but he found the hole. I would just watch him if he shows any signs of distress than I would take him out and QT him but he looks great from the pics I've seen.

Mine looked like it was open to but he found the hole. I would just watch him if he shows any signs of distress than I would take him out and QT him but he looks great from the pics I've seen.

Okay thank you for your help :)

Back
Top Bottom