My LFS is doing something great.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrNitrite

Aquarium Advice Regular
Today I was in Aquarium World and saw the 48,000 gallon "abyss" torn down. The owner said they are having to redo the seals. But this time instead of having huge SW creatures, it will be a total of about 20,000 small FW fish-tetras, barbs, danios, and White Clouds. I always wanted them to do it just like that, but thought they never would. That's what I would do with it.

Hope it ends up looking better than what they had before *yuck* If they are not willing to pay divers to clean the exhibit then I doubt it will be anything more stellar than what it was, which isn't saying much lolol

Hope it ends up looking better than what they had before *yuck* If they are not willing to pay divers to clean the exhibit then I doubt it will be anything more stellar than what it was, which isn't saying much lolol

Need 4000 plecs :)

... it will be a total of about 20,000 small FW fish-tetras, barbs, danios, and White Clouds. I always wanted them to do it just like that, but thought they never would. That's what I would do with it.

My wife and I want to do this with our 300g when we finally have a place to set it up. I'm really looking forward to some pics from you.

Back
Top Bottom