My most wackiest creation yet... My Fistank III (video)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just noticed yoru sig had changed.. i like the fact that you separated the male and female mollies!!! good choice!

Puriti...I'm still stunned. You definitely have a career waiting for you in the video theatre industry.

The fish feeding sequence was too funny. I also like the way presented your credits.

If you think those're good you should check out my Anime music videos on my website (you'll have to use IE though, :wink: )

i hate IE.. lol.. the only problem i see with your video puriti is that you move the camera too much. IME you when taping a moving object you should hold the camera as steady as possible to limit blurring of teh already moving objects.. then agian im no camera man! LOL

it was a cute video though, i need to invest in one of those camera/videos for my kitty cats!!! they do the cutest things..

Lol, did you see my picture jrp? since you were the one who wanted to see what I looked like 8)

Yeah, I saw it. *two thumbs up* You look pretty much how I'd have guessed from your personality. My pic is on my avatar, that's me making the cheesiest smile I could manage.

Hee hee that made me laugh...I liked your "credits" and kept on expecting to read "no animals were harmed in the making of this film" like you see on real movies where there are animals. LOL

Back
Top Bottom