My new 55g tank :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yup from malta, it's just under italy and sicily, very very very small island lol!

hey thanks everyone for all ur help! u're really helping me out. but being an undecisive girl by nature it is still very hard to come to a decision... :?

i have also considered maybe a cichlid tank but i heard that they can be a little too sensitive and i might be too amateurish for them.

and even if you dont care for big fish, get one at least, they really stand out in a good way, and people are always aweing them.

anyone can maybe suggest a big fish as a focal point instead of the angel fish? the fingerfish is also quite nice but will it be ok in a 55gal?

i have also considered focusing mainly on different gouramis (eg. moonlight/3spot/kissing/blue etc) but i'm not sure whether to put different kinds in the same tank. will they become aggressive?

and i really liked the kribensis cichlids suggested, i would like to have a colourful cichlid in my tank. any other ones that are also compatible with other peaceful fish?

again thanks a lot! :)

Any other cichlids, you mean? I think the Bolivian Rams and German Blue Rams would be okay with what you're thinking of getting. I think they can be a little sensitive though. They have a big following here and I'm sure someone who has them would be happy to fill you in.

just a tip... stock your tank over the course of a month or 2, its something to look foward too every week, and you dont even realize that your putting that much money into it because you buy up a little at a time
lol

Back
Top Bottom