My new Addition :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Males are can get nasty, that's for sure . I will be breeding in a 30 gallon tank and will take out the ladies after they are done and take out the male 2 day later .

You actually might not want to wait that long he will eat most of the fry I would say leave him in there over night then take him out they will be fine on their own

I got my male from pets unlimited , but I seen this guy selling males and females on kijjiji in my area , but I'm going to check out LFs 'S first I think . Bu that guy will be my back up

I thought the male takes care of them for a day or 2 after ?

People say they do but the fry are fine on their own let him stay in to add some extra bubbles to the nest but after that he will just eat them you will be more successful if you remove him

Ok , will do :) . You should reply too later thread I made to give me ideas

;) Hopefully he likes her . He is ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390260309.464592.jpg and she is ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390260329.640077.jpg picture of the lady wasn't good lol doesn't do justice

Aww, what pretty bettas you have! Is that male a marble?

I have a marble dragonscale, but haven't attempted to breed him. I don't think I'm up to that level of expertise yet!

Good luck with your beautiful bettas!

Aww, what pretty bettas you have! Is that male a marble?

I have a marble dragonscale, but haven't attempted to breed him. I don't think I'm up to that level of expertise yet!

Good luck with your beautiful bettas!

Thank you so much!

I'm actually not sure if he is but his a veil I think

Veiltails are my favorite! I have had them growing up...my dragonscale is the first crowntail I've ever had. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390267593.617309.jpg

He is awesome :) love he colour , I just order catappa leaves off eBay :) so fingers crosses my guy will like his female .

Thank you! :) If you are successful you definitely should post pics of the fry. I bet they will be stunning!

Back
Top Bottom