My Oscar ate chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

toke_

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
so my friend threw a small piece of grilled chicken into my tank and my oscar swallowed it quickly. Is this bad for him??

Last edited by a moderator:
toke_ said:
so my dumbass friend threw a small piece of grilled chicken into my tank and my oscar swallowed it quickly. Is this bad for him??

Not likely, unless he decides it was so yummy that he won't eat his normal food. Next time your friend does something like that just shove one of your oscar's pellets into HIS mouth and see how he likes it. Turn about is fair play. Still, I wouldn't leave a friend like that alone with my fish tank. :(

Not likely, unless he decides it was so yummy that he won't eat his normal food. Next time your friend does something like that just shove one of your oscar's pellets into HIS mouth and see how he likes it. Turn about is fair play. Still, I wouldn't leave a friend like that alone with my fish tank. :(

haha ok as long as its not bad! thank you

I have heard some people feed their oscars burgers and hot dogs. They basically eat anything. They are like fish dogs. I am not saying that it is good for them, but once shouldn't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom