My Plecosamus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alia258 said:
Okay, I'll post a thread and have my requirements! I'll get back to you on what happens (or you could just subscribe to the thread, either way) but, exactly which forum do I put it under? Unhealthy fish or something?

Yep, put it under classifieds. You'll get the most responses there. I'll be on the look out for a good home for Oscar

I can't post in classifieds and I don't know why, but then I hit the little arrow button, start a new thread isn't on the list of things I can do (I'm doing it from my phone, on the app)

You have to be a member for at least 15 days before you can post in the classifieds. Read the before you post sticky in the classified section.

Umm it hasn't been fifteen days, only about ten...crap man. But now there's something that's bothering me about Oscar, I took pics of it but it doesn't really show the problem:

image-1388447902.jpg

image-497090481.jpg

These are from an odd angle:

image-2841759926.jpg

image-2137175267.jpg

And these are a clearer pic and an edited version of it:

image-273648841.jpg

image-781943279.jpg

See those darker spots in his mouth? Because of the aquarium lighting and the bad quality of my phones camera, they look almost normal. But in real life, those spots are positively BLUE. I've never seen these before, and I assure you that I couldn't've possibly missed it because I like to stare at his cute little mouth sucking on the glass and never saw these before. What's up with my poor pleco?

I don't know! If it is this isn't good at all! I can't post my thread to sell him for a few more days!!! This is bad!!!

alia258 said:
I don't know! If it is this isn't good at all! I can't post my thread to sell him for a few more days!!! This is bad!!!

Request a friend you have on here to post one in favour of you if he isnt doing well?

Don't get two plecos though, once they get older they get territorial, and will fight to the death

She got a bite on the pleco on her thread in unhealthy fish! Girl, there is ur night in shining armor! He has a 100g Oscar tank, and I believe he is building a 150g that's a good place for him!

alia258 said:
How'd you know that? And that's great! ^^

Seen it on the "current" forum on my phone :) he is a good dude :) he has been following my thread about my cycle and has given me lots of good info :) I've seen pics of his fish and tank, he has a nice setup and does frequent water changes and good filtration!

That's so great! He can keep my pleco in his paradise tank! I'm so happy!!!

Making plans tomorrow, gonna be shipping him out soon, gonna be worrying about my baby the whole time untill I hear that he got to his destination alive. That's pretty much the gist of things for now. (Japanese music still stuck in my head...tempted to put the lyrics up...but this is for aquariums...but I'm so happy about my pleco having a home that I wanna share something I fond neat) as you can see, I'm relaxed now about the pleco thing, there's a plan in place and he has a 150g home to go to ^^

That is wonderful he found a home! Like I said I have heard of people finding plecos left behind in super old tanks in less than an inch of water and pulling thru it just fine! I am sure he will be just fine in shipping. People ship fish all the time! Are your parents okay with letting you ship him? He will be very thankful to go to such a nice big home! And live out the rest of his life! How far do you have to ship him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom