My pretty guppie :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Somethingclever

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just wanted to show off my guppie. If anyone has cool looking ones please feel free to post as well!

Attachments

• 2011-07-11_23-18-37_443.jpg
    2011-07-11_23-18-37_443.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 175
  • 2011-07-11_23-19-24_996.jpg
    2011-07-11_23-19-24_996.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 171
Somethingclever said:
Just wanted to show off my guppie. If anyone has cool looking ones please feel free to post as well!

Very cool :) congrats

hey clever, Nice looking guppy. I used to have a group that had a yellow pattern like that but I never bred them out unfortunately.

I'm going to take some updated pics of mine, I will definitely post them in the next few days. I currently have bluegrass thai, albino redgrass thai, platinum metalhead thai, blue black moscow and full golds.

It looks like either a lemon or green cobra. Some rare ones have the pattern on their whole bodies!

I have a fancy guppy that looks like this as well he loves to swim marathons against the filter current :)

Very good looking guppy

It's alright, i have lost a lot of fish in the past couple days. I'm not sure why. Had my water tested and only my nitrites were a lil high.

If ur nitRITES were high that's why ;) nitrates are the ones that are a little more safe but dangerous at high
Levels

Oh really? I have noticed some of my fish have ick and have been treating with salt, was thinkin that had something to do with it.

Somethingclever said:
Oh really? I have noticed some of my fish have ick and have been treating with salt, was thinkin that had something to do with it.

Ammo sould be 0 and nitrites should be 0 nitrates under 20 :) make sure u have extra air and are doing daily PWC

Back
Top Bottom