My story :) one year of aquariums!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TS3102

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey AA! I've been in this hobby over a year now, and wow have I grown! I started off with a 10 gal with a bala shark, goldfish, molly and a swordtail! Unfortunately I lost the shark and Molly, but still have the Goldie and swordtail! Today I have three 55 gallon tanks and an empty 40 breeder. In one 55 gal I have a black tiger Oscar named Salmon. The next 55 gal I have four tinfoil barbs and a small Oscar. The third 55 gal is a community tank with the same Goldie and swordtail from a year ago! I also have some other little fish in it :)

Well, that's my one year story in this hobby and I look forward to many more to come :)

Hey and welcome to AA. Sounds like a bit of a bumpy road. And that 55gal with the oscar sounds pretty cool untill he grows out ;)

55 Gallon- Empty
125 Gallon- CKF and Tiger Oscar
220 Gallon- To come...

Hello and welcome! I'm glad your goldfish is in a bigger home now!! Sounds like you are doing well in the fishkeeping world :)

Thank you for the warm welcomes! It has defiantly been a bit of a bumpy road in the fact that at first I had no idea what I was doing, then I didn't have the resources to get bigger tanks! Lol! Now everything's all good and my fish have never been happier!

Tomorrow I'll be heading over to the LFS to get some more fish for the 55 gal community. I'm thinking 6 more neons (I have 6 now) and maybe some guppies and platys :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom