Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-21-2006, 10:25 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via AIM to neoginn
My tanks

Hi everyone, its been a while since i have posted but i feel i must. I want to post some pics of my tanks becuase they are particularly beautiful at this moment...can someone tell me how to do it?

Old 09-21-2006, 12:08 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

if you have them on a web page you can post a link

otherwise if they are on your hard drive and not TOO big you can attach a picture when you make a new reply...(you have to hit post reply, can not do it in quick reply)

Old 09-21-2006, 01:38 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Or you could post them in the gallery. Go to the top of the page and hit "Photo Gallery", from there pick "Upload Photos" on the left.
When the new page launches select the correct category (which I assume would be down towards the bottom - Members FW tanks)
Use the browse button to find the file you want to send then hit submit

(there are limits on the bottom of the upload page that you should read to make sure your photos are w/in the parameters)

Once posted one of the mods will approve the photos at which time they will be visible.

If you want to post the pics in a topic you can go to the photo in the gallery, copy the URL and paste it into the body of the message.

Looking foward to your photos
Old 09-21-2006, 02:22 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

my favourite way to do it is www.photobucket.com . this isa very easy site that allows u to upload a picture of any size and will resize automatically if it is to big. then there are links under every picture to make it show up on this site. the top link with bring u to the picture and the bottom link will actually make it show up in your post. very easy and fast. is it a planted tank by any chance? if it is u could post it in the aquascaping section so people can see what u have done and also give suggestions.
Old 09-22-2006, 09:33 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to Burks Send a message via MSN to Burks
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr funktastic
my favourite way to do it is www.photobucket.com .
Agreed. I have about 100-200 pictures on that site right now. Super easy to use. Heck, it gives you exactly what is needed to post a picture on a site like this. Copy and paste!
Old 09-26-2006, 10:18 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via AIM to neoginn
photobucket it is the winner i am getting way to many blurry shots buy once i figure out the correct setting i will show you guys what i did.

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com