My tap water :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those nitrites out of tap don't seem right to me at all. I think it is possible the Aqueon dechlorinator is giving you a false positive on your test. Have you tried testing the tap water without using a dechlorinator?

Those nitrites out of tap don't seem right to me at all. I think it is possible the Aqueon dechlorinator is giving you a false positive on your test. Have you tried testing the tap water without using a dechlorinator?

yes it looks to be the same.

chazeman2 said:
This is my tap water after being dechlorinated and has sat for for over 24 hours. w t f

Those results are the same for my tap water except the ph reads at 8.8 on mine. Be patient with your cycle once your tank starts to establish it will take care of that. That's the same water I add to my tank after a

Daxhua said:
Those results are the same for my tap water except the ph reads at 8.8 on mine. Be patient with your cycle once your tank starts to establish it will take care of that. That's the same water I add to my tank after a

Sorry got cut off.

That's the same water I add to my tank after a 50% WC and after an hour or so the test results for my tank will read;
PH - 7.4
Ammo - 0.0
Nitrite - 0.0
Nitrate - 20ppm
I wouldn't go off spending $ on more equipment just yet just be patient.

Back
Top Bottom