My time for a build thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well thanks guys but i might as well just BUMP....

Small update my Java moss is busting at the seems and i am gonna have to re-tie it on the log. Also i payed lowryder and he said the rock was in the mail so i will be posting pics the night it gets here. I plan on putting PVC in the rock to make caves.

Wow, talk about needing a update. Sorry for the wait guys and you willl be getting a ton of pics. I was having a algae problem and i need help with it and i know it is 1 of 3 factors. I did over feed tonight cause i was watching tv while feeding (dont do that, bad idea). Heres the link http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f24/algae-control-132549.html

Well this is before the huge over haul. My sister in law took care of feeding dudies for a week while i was gone. So lots of over feeding.
dscf3931r.jpg

dscf3882.jpg

dscf3883.jpg

I had to take a razor blade TWO TIMES OVER to get it to this.
dscf3886.jpg

Heres my second post. Well i have gotten some fish too (of course). I got 2 angelfish and some cories. I got this guy not too long from updating last. I got him from Snook21 of aquabid. GREAT quality fish, he lives like 20 mins away.

Sorry for the blurry pics, i have a horrible camera.
dscf3893.jpg

dscf3894d.jpg

dscf3907.jpg

dscf3915.jpg

Its from both sides. I call him my ghost angel :uhoh:.

And here is my other angel. You cant see it with my crappy camera but he is bred so his scales stick out a bit so his scales shine so much. ESPECIALLY under the t5ho lights.

dscf3926.jpg

dscf3942.jpg

dscf3952.jpg

SKUNK CORIES, my favorite. I got 4.
dscf3947.jpg

Ok, well i have to include some of my worm :eggface: LOVE this guy.

dscf3870e.jpg

Night shot.
dscf3873u.jpg

He is so cool. So to get this red crap off my java moss. I know it wont fix it but i was thinking about lawnmowing it with scissors just to get the look it has now gone. I know it wont help in the long run but for now it will look better. I mean look at the diffrence between the pic below and above.

dscf3931r.jpg

Any advice is welcome. I still have some scraping to do and my next purchase is a black background. Please help, especially on the matter with the algae, check the thread.

It's a caecilian. Btw I'm extremely jealous of it!!! Those angels look pretty cool too. What's that one fish beside the angel in the last pic of your second post. Tank looks awesome now that you've cleaned it out :D lol.

A cacellian worm, i am starting to breed them here soon but i have to find more. I thiink i have a female right now, i need another female and a male.

EDIT: AQ1, thats my brute of a festivum. Had him for almost 2 years now. Still not done cleaning it out, good god.

EDIT x2: Crap taylor, beat me too it.

Ahh k thanks. Good luck :) I'm still jealous haha. +1 to anyone who said festivum in the last 11 min on this thread haha

Back
Top Bottom