My water if finally Perfect!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ADCISCO

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just had to run in the computer room and tell you that I went camping for one day and I came back today to find that I have perfect water!!!! Can you believe it???? I didnt think that it would ever happen again! So guess what I am doing tomorrow???? Getting a few new fish!!!! I am so excited....but....the best part of it is that they are freebies and they have been in an established tank for about 3 weeks or so and are healthy and thriving..... I take it that I can go ahead and put the in my tank??? Please say yes!!!!!!!! If not I may cry :( But I just couldnt wait to tell you guys! So much for that husband of mine huh Allivymar....leave things alone!lol Well if it had been left to him they would all be dead!!! But they alive and well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy can you tell! :D Thanks so much for all the help and I am sure that I will need more.

Yay! Its about time LOL It musta been waiting for you to leave ;)

The new fishies...hrmmm. Who's established tank is it? Can you be utterly and completely sure the tank they are in is disease free? Don't want you crying here *grin* but adding them without quarantining them is taking a chance. If you can be 100% sure they're absolutely healthy and won't bring ANYTHING into the tank, you might want to cross your fingers and hope. I have to admit tho; I quarantine EVERYTHING, even shrimp and they're not susceptible to the same diseases as fish. I'm paranoid tho LOL I get too attached to my fishies and would be furious (and devastated) if a new guy made my babies sick.

Heh and NYAH to the hubby; you've done an awesome job thru a rough time. Have some kudos!

These are fish from a friend. She bought them about 3 0r 4 wks ago and put them right in her tank. She still has everyone of them and there were 20!!! So I take it that it is pretty safe. The fish she already had in that aquarium she has had for a few yrs with no deaths. So I may take a chance. I did that with that gourami and it has turned out ok so lets keep our fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom