Mystery snail question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vaquero

Aquarium Advice Freak
Wow just looked at my tank and saw 1 mystery snail just float up to the top of the tank, is this normal????? Did it just die or is there air trapped in it's shell? It's just floating there doing nothing. Strange to see that just as I was looking at the tank writing another post about my dead gouramis I found this AM. I checked water and everything is A OK!! Please help if you can.

Wow just looked at my tank and saw 1 mystery snail just float up to the top of the tank, is this normal????? Did it just die or is there air trapped in it's shell? It's just floating there doing nothing. Strange to see that just as I was looking at the tank writing another post about my dead gouramis I found this AM. I checked water and everything is A OK!! Please help if you can.

My apples do that all the time, they get air trapped like you said under their shell. I,ve seen mine do this for hours! You,ll know when they die as they absolutely stink!

Back
Top Bottom