Name ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anna94

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I need help naming this guy. Bob just isn't working for me. I like names that fit with their personality or color. He is shy and stays to himself, if that helps any.IMG_5387.jpg

Our twin granddaughters are in charge of naming our fish and livestock. They come up with some pretty imaginative names. Do you have any kids around to help you out?

Our twin granddaughters are in charge of naming our fish and livestock. They come up with some pretty imaginative names. Do you have any kids around to help you out?

No and I'm usually really good at coming up with names, but this guy has me stumped, lol.

If you are looking for a name in english...
Twilight (wasn't thinking of either the MLP character or the series when I suggested this, honest...am now though :lol:)
Dusk
Dawn
Grey
Casper (his current colouration makes me think ghost, and hopefully he will become friendly:) )
Shrew (cause he is pretty shy/shrewd)
Shade

If you are looking for a name of African origin (since I am pretty sure Kribensis are an african cichlid)...
Addae (morning sun)
Adofo (warrior)
Ajani (the victor)
Gowon (rainmaker)
Issa (salvation)
More names of African origin in the link.

Back
Top Bottom