Name this Cory..... Schwarzti?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjldad

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just got 8 of them.. Was only going to get 5, but felt sorry for the other 3.. They aren't doing much of anything at the moment.. Hopefully they will perk up a little...

The best I can find is a Schwartzi? Pet store didn't know.. I went in for some actually Julii's (only had 3) and came out with these guys since they were pretty snazzy looking...

cory.JPG

yep, schwartzi's. They're supposed to be the inverse of my sterbais... white with black dot lines for the Schwartz, black with white dots for Sterbai (and the orange fins for sterbai too... can't forget those).

Have never seen these at the store, will have to check out the LFS again.

Schwartz's Cory Cat - Corydoras schwartzi

That's funny you mention the Sterbai.. I was trying to find those local... Founf some online for 6 shipped for $50, but got 8 of these for less than half of that.. 1 of the 8 seems to be a loner.. The others will fall all over one another at times.. Was nice to see them enjoying the sand substrate last night when they were sifting for food... I could tell they traveled the whole tank when I got up this morning.. Very neat fish!

Back
Top Bottom