Names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mckitrick

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anybody have any suggestions for names. I have 2 guppies 1 male 1 female so any name suggestions

Mckitrick said:
Anybody have any suggestions for names. I have 2 guppies 1 male 1 female so any name suggestions

Hmm. Let's see.

Do you want real people names such as Michael, or made up pet names?

What colors are they? I like to name mine based on colors. I named my ram chili (after the pepper) because of his red fins.

What colors are they? I like to name mine based on colors. I named my ram chili (after the pepper) because of his red fins.

I do the same thing - name them by color. My female betta is Peachy Keen because she's blue with peach fins. My male betta is white with clear fins so he's Finnigan. (I have to admit I'm having trouble coming up with names for my goldfish.) How about Westley and Buttercup for name ideas?

Just started naming my fish :) so far I only came up with names for 2 of them based on personality, I named my Pundamilia Nyererei pair Bonnie and Clyde ;)

I just call my whole tank. "the tank of misfit fish" there all trouble makers and should be in jail :)

Fishy Aston said:
Yes I know the feeling.

They are very cheeky espically when you are doing a water change and they nip your fingers! :brows:

My Africans are suprisingly timid!! They hide when I go near the tank.. But at feeding time, I may as well just get hit by a tidal wave! And mine are still juveniles.. God knows how wet I'll get when they grow :p

I named my neons 1 of 8, 2 of 8, 3 of 8, 4 of 8, 5 of 8, ..... up to 8 of 8. It's a whole borg schooling fish thing. Plus I can't tell all of them from one another. I know one is really fat! LOL Of course guppies look different. What about famous couples or something? Annette and Frankie, Sandy and Johnny, or you could just call them names like Bennifer or Brangelina. LOL. Obviously I suck at naming fish :)

I kinda want madeup names and their colors are whitish yellow and red

jlbfish said:
I named my neons 1 of 8, 2 of 8, 3 of 8, 4 of 8, 5 of 8, ..... up to 8 of 8. It's a whole borg schooling fish thing. Plus I can't tell all of them from one another. I know one is really fat! LOL Of course guppies look different. What about famous couples or something? Annette and Frankie, Sandy and Johnny, or you could just call them names like Bennifer or Brangelina. LOL. Obviously I suck at naming fish :)

Or, Nicole and Gionni (jersey shore anyone?)

Back
Top Bottom