Nano Cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

InxayonFinland

Aquarium Advice Activist
This is for all the people ( probably like five ) with nano-cubes and are using them for planted tanks.

Today I was upstairs and I came back downstairs to feed my fish like I always do after dinner. Well i feed the fish and everything is going well. So i go get my Ipod and come back to my room to watch my fish. Within the 30 seconds i was gone the tank had gone from cristal clear water, to mud water. I was like "wth!" I have been adding water ( don't worry guys its safe ) about every 3 days do to the level it gets down too. I open up my hood at BAM! There is absolutely no water in the filter area. ( Keep in mind the water is full in the tank ). How this happend i have no idea. Anyways i have no clue what is going on so i start freakin out and turn from an innocent 14 year old teen to a sailor in the ocean. So i ran and got some of my "filling up" water and poured it into the filter area. The filter starts spittin out this bubbly crap and i dont know what it is. So i sit there in aw for about 5 minutes and i went and took a shower and i came back and the tank was clear as it was before all this mess.

So the lesson in this is that if you have a nano-cube and it starts getting all yucky like it did with my, stay calm and fill up your filter. Just thought this was interesting and felt like sharing it to ya guys.

Back
Top Bottom