Nano Fish Spreadsheet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kayleyface

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I recently started a 15 gallon freshwater nano tank. When researching fish, I get a bit obsessive and I found a spreadsheet online with nanofish. It was from 2009 and I've spent hours updating it, adding species, deleting species (in my opinion 2" fish just don't count).

I can't remember where I originally found this spreadsheet, so if anyone knows, please let me know and I'll credit them. As it is, I've touched up or added at least half the species (of the 132 species listed) and would be happy to add more information as people see fit.

I've included every fish I could find or think of/find, but anything above 1.5" (which I what I think of as the upper limits of being considered a nano fish) is probably missing a lot of species. I am undoubtedly missing several obvious fish, so again, let me know.

The first document is sorted by male size/average size. The second document is sorted by species' family. The last document is sorted by size and includes a smattering of random fish over 2" that the originator of this spreadsheet chose to include. PM me if you want an excel copy, I just couldn't upload that extension type. The whole thing is printable on 8.5x14" (legal) paper.

Attachments

• Nanofish.pdf
    394.8 KB · Views: 161
  • Nanofish by Family.pdf
    388.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Nanofish by Size with Larger Fish.pdf
    412.5 KB · Views: 106
These lists are quite complete and very informative, they will help a lot of people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom