Naughty clownfish..(pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep! They are always poking into things they don't belong in. They also patrol midwater like they were barbs. I think because they were tanked with baby tiger barbs. the are mistaken about their own species... :lol:

They are done with a somewhat weak-a$$ 2 megapixel digital with little manual control over focus.....
It is very bad at pictures closer then 20 inches

No offense taken. I work wif wot i got... :p

I can't wait til I can bail my Pentax out of repair.
These give an idea of what I am talking about, but are no where near the vivid colors those clown show when they are being bad.
I didn't bother to upload these here for that very reason......
By the time they are sized down into web friendly bytes they lose a lot of what quality they had to start. It is killer camera at normal snapshots and short video clips and fits in a large wallet. 8)

Yah they are naughty guys. Mine are always into something, they have holes dug in the sand behind my lava rock and love to hid out there. Mine are with tiger barbs as well and they love to hang out with them!!! I just added a orange finned boita to the tank and between him and my red tail shark there is always something interesting happening in there.

Back
Top Bottom