need a little help with the stocking of my 155 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prettywolf

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
In the tank now I have 3 angelfish, 3 ghost catfish, 4 cory cats, 7 harlequin rasbora's, 6 roseline barbs, 4 bosemani Rainbowfish, 6 turquoise rainbowfish, 6 platies, 1 bn pleco, 1 cactus pleco. What would you add? I'm not really sure about any new fish but if there's one you think the setup just has to have go ahead and put it and I'll see. I'm mainly wanting to know how many more fish to add to the schools? or at least how much more room in the tank I have. I'm also not looking to add anymore to the angelfish.

prettywolf said:
In the tank now I have 3 angelfish, 3 ghost catfish, 4 cory cats, 7 harlequin rasbora's, 6 roseline barbs, 4 bosemani Rainbowfish, 6 turquoise rainbowfish, 6 platies, 1 bn pleco, 1 cactus pleco. What would you add? I'm not really sure about any new fish but if there's one you think the setup just has to have go ahead and put it and I'll see. I'm mainly wanting to know how many more fish to add to the schools? or at least how much more room in the tank I have. I'm also not looking to add anymore to the angelfish.

You just to need to add atleast one more Cory cat, you could add more and do a bigger school if you wanted too. I just got a bolivian ram and I am absolutely in love! I read that if you have a big enough tank (which you certainly do!) that their personalities and behaviors can get interesting if you do 5+ bolivian rams. This is my Bolivian ram :)

Attachments

• image-2647681386.jpg
    image-2647681386.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom