need help quick I got some kind of worms.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't really tell. What color is it? It looks dark to me, which I don't think is planaria. Hmmm... too bad my PC just took a big poop or I'd clean up that pic and tell you for sure.

beernboots said:
No they died today. I love all 6 tanks that are currently running and keep an eye or my wifey does all the time. I like to pet my fish believe it or not. They come to the glass when I walk in the door. Especially my black mollies and beta.

Lol! I wish I could pet my Malawi guys but they are NIPPY and for such small fish they sure got some teeth on them lol

My wife checked it the last time cause I drinking just a little. :)

christine2012 said:
I can't really tell. What color is it? It looks dark to me, which I don't think is planaria. Hmmm... too bad my PC just took a big poop or I'd clean up that pic and tell you for sure.

It's white. And the big ones are about a quarter inch long. The rest are about an eighth of an inch.

christine2012 said:
Planaria
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Cut back on feedings. Maybe half what you feed now and do plenty of gravel vacs

Thankx ur a sweetheart.

beernboots said:
Thankx ur a sweetheart.

Just did a gravel vac. But I think u right I just looked them up. Just something for my puffers to eat. Now I just wondering why I got a dead female beta and a dead Otto.

beernboots said:
Thankx ur a sweetheart.

;) I know
Haha you are welcome

beernboots said:
Just did a gravel vac. But I think u right I just looked them up. Just something for my puffers to eat. Now I just wondering why I got a dead female beta and a dead Otto.

Good question! A fight to the death? Haha

While I've got your attention, lets get a pic of the snake and its mouse buddy lol!

christine2012 said:
;) I know
Haha you are welcome

Good question! A fight to the death? Haha

While I've got your attention, lets get a pic of the snake and its mouse buddy lol!

My brother and his wife just separated not sure if he still got the snake. He lives an hour from me and haven't seen him since the separation. Any takers? He is single, shy, and my wife days he cute. Lol :) I think she just days that cause she look at fish and me all day. Lol

I gonna be setting up another 20gallon long. Any ideas of what might look good or work well in it?

beernboots said:
My brother and his wife just separated not sure if he still got the snake. He lives an hour from me and haven't seen him since the separation. Any takers? He is single, shy, and my wife days he cute. Lol :) I think she just days that cause she look at fish and me all day. Lol

This is beernboots wife lol. I say the brother cute because he is, but he not as cute as my hubby.
Thanks all you guys/girls for helping figure out what's up with the wiggly things in his fish tank

Nimo said:
This is beernboots wife lol. I say the brother cute because he is, but he not as cute as my hubby.
Thanks all you guys/girls for helping figure out what's up with the wiggly things in his fish tank

Lol! Well hello nimo. I've seen you on here, I think its super cute to see hubs and wives on here together. Now, if I could get my husband on here as well. Hmm

Is he fibbing about this snake? You'll tell me, come on!

beernboots said:
I gonna be setting up another 20gallon long. Any ideas of what might look good or work well in it?

I'm no good at stocking. That's the whole reason I ever joined the forum lol, I'd start a new thread.

christine2012 said:
Lol! Well hello nimo. I've seen you on here, I think its super cute to see hubs and wives on here together. Now, if I could get my husband on here as well. Hmm

Is he fibbing about this snake? You'll tell me, come on!

I'm no good at stocking. That's the whole reason I ever joined the forum lol, I'd start a new thread.

Not fibbing it really happened lol.
We both really enjoy or fish tanks, you will see me reference my tanks but they belong to both of us. Some I decided the stock others he decided. This has been a great hobby for both of us to get into and or kids enjoy it to. My 2yr old will come climb in my lap and say "watch the fishys mommy"

Nimo said:
Not fibbing it really happened lol.
We both really enjoy or fish tanks, you will see me reference my tanks but they belong to both of us. Some I decided the stock others he decided. This has been a great hobby for both of us to get into and or kids enjoy it to. My 2yr old will come climb in my lap and say "watch the fishys mommy"

Cute! My 2 yr old is the same way. He likes to point out babies 24/7 even when there's no babies left >.<
I told my son he needs to learn water changes within a year jokingly, and he brings me the siphon every day. Haha kids!

None of my friends like fish. Only my brothers. And I'm sure none of my gfs have liked fish... haha kinda stinks

vanimal said:
None of my friends like fish. Only my brothers. And I'm sure none of my gfs have liked fish... haha kinda stinks

Lol you have to find a girlfriend that likes fish, it is a very fun hobby to share with a partner.

Back
Top Bottom